Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lab Caches

Geocaching.com is experimenting with a cache type called "Lab Caches" and although these caches are not yet integrated into geocaching.com and are not listed in the My Finds PQ, they do already count toward your total find count.  Mygeocachingprofile.com now has a setting on the Build My Profile page where you can specify how many Lab Caches you have found.  They will then count towards your total finds and will be shown in your Cache Types I've Found profile section.  Lab caches will not be integrated into the other profile sections until geocaching.com moves forward and incorporates them into the main site and the My Finds PQ.


Update your Lab Cache find count by going to the Build My Profile page and then scrolling to the Additional Caching Information section.  Enter the number of lab caches you have found and click the Save Changes button.  Then, upload your My Finds PQ zip file to update your profile images.  If you have any problems or questions, please Contact Us.