- Some existing profile sections like the My Caching Chronology section and My GeoAchievement Badges section have been split up into multiple images so that you can selectively include or exclude parts of the section in your profile. This gives you more control over how your profile looks, but also requires that all users do a one-time copy/paste of their profile HTML over to geocaching.com after their next upload. This will ensure that the HTML on geocaching.com is correct and will update going forward. Please remember to do this on your next upload.
- The main website pages "My Account" and "My Profile" have been renamed to Upload My Finds Pocket Query and Build My Profile to better reflect their purpose. There is also another option on the navigation menu for Preview/Export My Profile. This page generates the HTML code for your profile based on your settings.
- The settings for the Introduction section of your profile now show any caches that you've logged more than once. Oftentimes, these double loggings are a mistake and are hard to pinpoint.
- The Build My Profile page now has links to each profile section at the top of the page so you can easily jump to a section and review your settings.
- The Lost/Found event and Groundspeak Headquarters cache type counts recently broke due to a Groundspeak change. This has been fixed and you should see the proper stats on the next upload.
- We've added two new donation methods - Google Checkout and Check/Money Order. Also, your donations now unlock a new "MGP Contributor" GeoAchievement Badge. The site is still entirely free. This bonus badge is just a way to thank everyone who contributes to the site and helps us keep doing what we're doing.
If you have any questions or problems, please Contact Us. Thanks!